User-agent: Mediapartners-Google* Disallow: Trucks World News: Complaints - USA - "Dump trucks ruined Yorkana"
Google
 
Loading

Aug 23, 2005

Complaints - USA - "Dump trucks ruined Yorkana"

FELTON,York,PA,USA -York Daily Record, by CAROLYN A MYERS -Aug 22, 2005: -- I feel so sorry for the people of Yorkana. It was such a beautiful town. The garbage trucks are ruining the town. I don’t go through often, but when I did, I was harassed and antagonized by the garbage trucks... I have been very upset by the landfill making money at the expense of Windsor Township and York County residents from the out-of-state garbage. Where are we to go with our garbage when the landfill has made enough money? Oh, yes I do get free garbage pickup when and if they feel like picking it up. If no pickup, I carry it back to the house again and again. Wonderful free service costing us a high price...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home