User-agent: Mediapartners-Google* Disallow: Trucks World News: Story - Afghanistan - Trucking inside
Google
 
Loading

Aug 23, 2005

Story - Afghanistan - Trucking inside


Afghanistan Part II: Letter written by SFC Danny Anderson

Kabul, Afghanistan -layover.com (USA), by Dick Lower - Aug 2005: -- Continuation of the my mission here as Trainer/Mentor takes me over all 35 provinces (states) of the country of Afghanistan. We as a team drive Toyota Land Cruisers, pack various types of weapons that I won't elaborate on, eat a lot of Afghan food, drink bottled water, take Malaria pills, wash our hands a lot, and watch out for Taliban and cholera. Either one could be deadly to our health. Actually, this country is so riddled with land mines from the days of the Russian occupation that I pray I never have to get off a road...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a 2005 ford mustang police car site/blog. It pretty much covers 2005 ford mustang police car related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

12:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home