User-agent: Mediapartners-Google* Disallow: Trucks World News: Story - USA - From Lee, a truck driver
Google
 
Loading

Aug 31, 2005

Story - USA - From Lee, a truck driver

Re: A Word from a Liberated Truck Driver.....A former trainee of mine.
USA -Google Group: misc.transport.trucking - From: "Lee308" Lee...@yahoo.com -30 Ago 2005: -- "While I agree in principal, leave women out of it, very few women driving trucks precentage wise. Face it, driving a truck is not condusive to hygine to start with. Like my old driver trainer said: "the job is what it is"... I keep my hair very short for practicle reasons. I go w/o baths for a couple days and long hair is a bitch to keep clean. There is no one I want to impress with my great looks out there anyway... If you bath everyday while on the road, please advise how. I hate truck stops and avoid them except for fuel. Why? the nastiness there, people peeing out doors onto the pavement, hookers, drugs, noise, smell, rude drivers racing through the parking area, bad food, I could go on". Lee

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home