User-agent: Mediapartners-Google* Disallow: Trucks World News: TRUCKS * Germany - A Man Who's Driven the Big Vee MAN
Google
 
Loading

Feb 24, 2007

TRUCKS * Germany - A Man Who's Driven the Big Vee MAN

...And is very impressed...

Germany -TNN (UK)/Biglorryblog -23 Feb 2007: -- And so to the MAN-ERF 'Editor's Dinner' on Tuesday night where, having asked when we'll finally see the German truck maker's long-awaited big vee-eight engine which has been jointly-developed with the crane maker Leibherr, I find myself chatting to one of the rising stars of the organisation. And much to my surprise (and envy) he tells me 'I've already driven a truck with one in it...and I can say that the feeling it gave me in my stomach was good' ... However, Biglorryblog reckons that 640hp is the likely rating and that we'll definitely be seeing it 'officially' launched at the RAI Show in Amsterdam in the Autumn...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home