User-agent: Mediapartners-Google* Disallow: Trucks World News: TROUBLES with FUEL * China - Gas Shortage in Shanghai
Google
 
Loading

Oct 29, 2007

TROUBLES with FUEL * China - Gas Shortage in Shanghai

The drivers told me these days, even if they go to the other gas station, there may not be any gas there either

Shanghai,China -Wangjianshuo's blog -29 Oct 2007: -- Yesterday, when we got back from Donghai Bridge, I found I didn't have enough gas to get back to the city, I decided to find the nearest gas station. I remember there is one from SINOPEC at the toll station. So I went there... The bad news for me is, before the station, many big trucks lined up there. It seems it may take some time for me to get to the gas station... It turned out that there are no gas there, and 93# gas is still available. Then I managed to drive among all the big trucks and get to the head of the line... I chatted with the service people in the gas station. They told me there was no gas from the last night till 4:00 PM. The trunk at the head of the line has been waited there for 4 hours. The drivers told me these days, even if they go to the other gas station, there may not be any gas there either...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home