User-agent: Mediapartners-Google* Disallow: Trucks World News: TRUCKERS WORLDWIDE ... THOSE BAD DAYS !!!
Google
 
Loading

Jun 28, 2009

TRUCKERS WORLDWIDE ... THOSE BAD DAYS !!!

1. A female truck driver, made worse by having a cop right behind you filming it


Knoxville,TN,USA -Biglorryblog (UK), by Rikki Chequer, on June 27, 2009: -- Video from YouTube, by hockeyham on 12 April 2007: "Tractor trailer runs off Schaad road" - The tractor trailer in this video was making a right turn onto Schaad Rd from Western Ave (Oak Ridge Highway), and having seen 3-4 tractor trailers fall off in to the ditch in the last year, I figured this "guy" wouldn't make it, so I got my cell phone at the ready... I had to come back to pick up my work ID and found out it was a female truck driver after the fact...


2. A whole new meaning to the phrase: "Boss- I just missed the Ferry"


Patra,Greece -Biglorryblog (UK), by Rikki Chequer, on June 27, 2009: -- Video from YouTube, by morbiula, on 4 May 2008: "Greek driver throws truck at the Port of Patra" - talentia

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home